Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Monday, May 7, 2012

Big Update to my Japanese Page

I spent the better part of last weekend updating my Japanese page to reflect everything I have in chronological order along with everything I am still missing. Hopefully it looks a lot better and will be an easier resource in the future to link to past stories. I may do something like this with the other lines based on how well this seems to work. Just click the Japanese tab above to see the changes.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome update dude!
    Keep plugging the gaps!
    MT-11 is hard to get. Really difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Just wow. I'm jealous and impressed at the same time! Just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout. Not sure if I've ever clicked on any of those tabs before today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It must be a labor of love with all the money I've spent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I saw a 16-Megatron at the shops today. C9 box, C9 toy, unused unopened paperworks packet. The asking price was ridiculous, so I didn't bother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still kick myself for selling my MIB 16 Megs for a mere $400. That was nearly 10 years ago, but still...how stupid was I?!

      Delete
    2. Haha, I think by the time it is all over pretty much every TF figure will have cycled through your collection in one form or another.

      Delete
    3. That 16 Megs sounds like a mint piece, I can't imagine the price was anything but.

      Delete
    4. Wow, $400 is quite still high if you ask me. I sold my 16-Megatron MIB to a TFW buddy for $210, in 2011. This one at the shop they were asking for close to $850, what madness.

      Delete