Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

He-do-ma-su-tai! Or something like that...

Since all my items from Botcon finally arrived today I can start showcasing them! These two items were complete impulse buys; I had absolutely no intention of purchasing them at the show and they weren't on my radar at all. However upon seeing them in person I thought they were neat little items and I got them for a great deal on Sunday. (Sunday @ Botcon is always my favorite day as it is 'deal day' and usually when I purchase the most stuff). First up: TFClub Justice Leader (Optimus):
Robot Mode

Alt Mode

Headmaster Mode (yeah, its a triple changer!)
Looking good on Chromedome.

Pretty even stats for Prime if you ask me.
Next is Tactical Officer (Soundwave)
Robot Mode

Alt Mode

Headmaster mode

Mindwipe seemed like an appropriate choice.

At least there is some variation here.
I really like these little guys a lot more than I thought I would when they were first released. I'm really not sure what 'universe' they fit into, so I'll just put them with all my other Headmasters as it seems many companies are starting to produce them nowadays. I also look forward to future releases, I would love to see TFClub try and pull off Megatron or Bumblebee but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

1 comment: