Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love the new Blue! Generations Thundercracker

I hadn't really paid much attention to the new Generations Thundercracker. I had just automatically decided I would get it and put my BC version back in the box, not sure why. So when I opened him up today lets just say I was pleasantly, pleasantly surprised. His colors look so good! Compared to the BC version the colors are brilliant, it makes the BC version look teal. It really looks like the art department over at Hasbro got a budget boost because this guy is way above the other seekers. Just take a look:


Generations on the left, Botcon on the right.

Look at that teal!
 I swear, Thundercracker looks so good he outshines Starscream and Skywarp. I guess we're going to need another Skywarp release at least. And some more good news, TC is very tight which is surprising to me considering this is somewhere around the eight or ninth use of this mold. If you are on the fence about this one I'd highly recommend it for the colors alone! Of course I don't really know how it compares to the Henkei version, but I have to assume the less chrome the better.


A great update, matching paint jobs!


Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment