Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Japanese Exclusive Dinocassettes Part 2: Dial and Zaur

As promised here is part two of the dinocassette series. Personally I like Dial (Iguanodon) and Zaur (Apatasaur) better than Graphy and Noise. Their dino modes are better and the combined form of Legout is much better. Unfortunately these two are slightly harder to find than the others, especially Dial. I imagine it is due to his fragility but I'm not sure. I found Zaur on eBay in 2009 and I was able to procure Dial from a fellow Transformer fan in '08. These guys can be a lot of fun but I don't like to mess with them too much since they can be very fragile. On to the pics!
Dial the Iguanodon
Dial - Cassette mode

Zaur the Apatosaur

Zaur - cassette mode
The cassettes that form Legout

Legout combined!

Looks better from the back than Decibel.

The dinocassette brothers.

With the American release cassette combiners.

Dinocassettes together.

With boxes. Notice the misleading artwork :-)
So those are the Japanese exclusive Dinocassettes. Check back later for some more cassette love!

No comments:

Post a Comment